For the fourth consecutive year, ENR ranked Swinerton as one of the Top 20 largest contractors in the country.
Thanks to several of the biggest, most complex projects in company history, as well as a strong track record of success in market sectors like aviation, healthcare, education, office, hospitality and multifamily residential Swinerton stayed strong in the Top 20, with a revenue of $4.6 billion reported for 2019.
Read more in ENR’s article: ENR 2020 Top 400 Contractors: Coping with COVID-19 Chaos
Swinerton’s ENR Top 400 2020 Rankings
Top 400 List: No. 18
Top 20 Contractors by Sector – Power: No. 8
Top 100 Contractors by New Contracts: No. 10
Top 50 in Domestic Building/Manufacturing Revenue: No 15
We’re honored to be named among this group because of our strong teams nationwide, and this achievement represents the dedicated and passionate work of our people. As an employee-owned company, we know that our continued success is due to the personal drive of everyone in our jobsites and offices and their commitment to making Swinerton one of the best places to work in the nation. We’re proud of our commitment to being trusted partners with our clients; leading the way with integrity, passion, and excellence; and building up the cities and communities we call home.
COVID-19: Crisis Communication and Management
The COVID-19 crisis has disrupted the industry, the markets, and the economy.
We have taken specific internal steps to address the Covid-19 impact on our employees, clients and partners. They include:
- Created COVID-19 Task Force made up of executive leadership team and key department leads (e.g. legal, safety, marketing/communications)
- Created and regularly update robust, industry-leading COVID-19 Plan, shared internally and externally to employees, clients, partners
- Twice weekly COVID-19 update email to all employees on business processes and feel good community efforts
- Weekly all company webinar led by CEO and COVID-19 Task Force
- Intranet site dedicated to updated internal processes and resources for employees
- com page dedicated to informing clients, partners, community, and media
- CSR giving through The Swinerton Foundation
It is our core values and strong team, however, that will enable us to weather this storm as our company has weathered many over our 132 year history.
“We have a 10-year-vision — the march to 2030 — and the big thing is to become a national builder by expanding geographically into the mid-Atlantic and New England areas,” Eric Foster said in a recent San Francisco Business Times Article. “We will get through this COVID-19 crisis and continue with that vision. It hasn’t changed one bit.”