Social Distancing of 6’ should be maintained whenever possible. Action Swinerton has taken to achieve this includes, but is not limited to: temporary suspension of food trucks, staggering lunch periods, staggering project start/arrival and end times, and multiple small stretch and flex sessions to replace one all hands session.
Implement administration controls where social distancing cannot be achieved (e.g. manlifts). For this example, additional controls include, but are not limited to:
- Limit the max number of occupants.
- Limit the number of stops made (every third floor; ground, fourth, seventh, etc).
- Limit gate opening/closing to manlift operator.
- Increase cleaning and disinfecting schedules of manlift.
- Provide additional PPE to lift operators.