Built in 1904, the 1,000-seat Warsaw was originally known simply as The Polish National Home. This name was chosen by North Brooklyn’s immigrant founders over a century ago and still serves as the heart of the tight-knit community. The historic concert theater and event center has served an extremely wide range of uses, including Polish patriotic events, local environmental project meetings, and power plant proposal disputes. It has also hosted concerts headlining Patti Smith, Lorde, Prophets of Rage, Weezer, and many, many more renowned artists. Working for a valued repeat national client, Swinerton provided preconstruction and construction services for the three-floor, 17,200-square-foot renovation. Swinerton provided estimating, scheduling, constructability reviews, and long lead procurement analysis. The project scope included the addition of 950 square feet of zoning space at the mezzanine level, along with upgrades to egress access and occupancy count. Cosmetic changes were made to interior finishes and light fixtures. Swinerton provided estimating, scheduling, constructability reviews, and long lead procurement analysis.