The process of getting started as a collaborator in CMiC will be kicked off by your Swinerton Project Manager.
- First your Swinerton Project Manager will request Collaborator access on your behalf.
- You will then receive an email from Swinerton Information Technology notifying you that CMiC access has been granted and the URL for the CMiC environment.
- Your user ID and password will be provided in a separate email.
- Once you have received these two emails, you can log into the system to verify your access.
- Next, we highly recommend you sign up for one of our monthly web based trainings for your collaborator access /audience. See the below section on training. If you will need to use CMiC on your project prior to the next regularly scheduled training, you have two options:
- Contact your Swinerton team support representative to set up a date/time for training.
- “Self Teach” by reviewing the detailed How To documents below
- Begin using CMiC on your project!
Each Swinerton project team will designate someone on their team to be a support representative for their collaborators. This representative will be a liaison between the collaboration users and Swinerton Business Technology, Swinerton CMiC Training resources and the CMiC Support group. Please contact your Swinerton team support representative with any CMiC questions or concerns. If you do not know who your Swinerton support representative is, please contact your Swinerton Project Manager.
If you are having troubles with your username or password, please contact your Swinerton Project Manager.
Below are How To instructional documents outlining each collaborative CMiC process. These documents include step by step detailed instructions on how to perform all collaborative functions in CMiC. If you have any comments, questions or suggestions for improving these documents, please contact your Swinerton support representative.
Collaboration How To’s for all Collaborators
Changing Your Password click here
How to Copy & Paste from Word into CMiC DOC click here
How to Change Your Default Row View DOC click here
Minimum Requirements to Run CMiC:
2GB RAM, 1 Processor
4GB RAM, Dual-core Processor (recommended)
Java 6, Updates 21, 22, 23, 27, or 45
Internet Explorer 8 and 9
Internet Explorer 11 in Enterprise Mode or Compatibility Mode or FireFox
Add https://cmicweb.swinerton.com as a “Trusted Site” in IE or exception to privacy settings in FireFox
MS Office 2007 or Better
Adobe Acrobat v10 or Bluebeam 10
Adobe Flash 10.3 or Better
An Active Email Address