Swinerton’s commitment to quality not only refers to the appearance of the finished product, but the confidence our clients have in its underlying craftsmanship. Our unwavering attention to detail underpins a proactive, thorough, and dynamic quality program that delivers exceptional results and gives our clients peace of mind.
Each client’s vision is unique and deserves a tailor-made approach. We develop specific plans for each project to identify quality-related tasks appropriate to each trade and assign key personnel and resources to uphold our high quality standards. Swinerton’s internal quality tracker provides full project and quality management system integration to ensure complete reporting, management, and
We understand that our clients’ trust in us extends to our subcontractors. All trade partners are required to submit quality plans prior to starting their work to ensure correct installation. Swinerton’s rigorous selection process solicits only from subcontractors we are confident will deliver the highest quality product.
Quality Control Procedures
- Conduct Constructibility Reviews
- Review Existing Conditions
- Establish Definable Features of Work
- Develop Submittals, Samples, and Mock-ups
- Verify Materials and Equipment
- Conduct Pre-installation Meetings and First Work Inspections
- Site Photo Documentation
- Commission MEP Systems
- Track and Perform Quality Control Checklists and Punchlists