Swinerton’s award-winning concrete services provide our clients with industry-leading expertise in all aspects of concrete construction—from forming concrete to placing it, on projects ranging from a few thousand dollars to multi-million-dollar contracts. We offer full-service design-build or design-assist concrete expertise at any phase, including pre-planning, feasibility studies, entitlements, design, permitting, and construction. Our talented craftspeople have worked in a variety of markets, including multi-story commercial and residential buildings, schools, healthcare facilities, public works, and corporate campuses.
With our full-service construction prefabrication facilities, we provide in-house formwork fabrication facilities for wall forms, deck forms, column forms, and specialty forms. Owning and fabricating our formwork mitigates the unknowns of resource availability and allows us to regulate the cost of our services amid natural market fluctuations.
With in-house BIM/VD&C detailing and 3D laser scanning capabilities, our teams can leverage prefabrication to deliver schedule efficiencies, enhance quality control, improve coordination among critical trades, increase productivity, and reduce overall project risk.
In addition, Swinerton owns, maintains, and operates a fleet of essential equipment, ensuring that our concrete teams have the right pieces whenever and wherever they need them. We have employed our laser screed, trowel machines, power screeds, saw cut machines, and other vital instruments on a variety of cast-in-place concrete structures, parking structures, and other concrete construction. Our nationally recognized concrete services also cover structural concrete, building foundations, mid-rise CIP construction, seismic retrofits, parking garages, tilt-up and logistics centers, and podiums.
- Structural: foundation, slab-on-grade, slab-on-decks, cast-in-place, excavation, reinforcing, formwork, place and finish
- Forming: structural and site work, textured form liners
- Detailing: in-house concrete formwork shop drawings, Tekla Modeling, total station layout and control
- Shotcrete: foundation stabilization, vertical walls, columns and pilaster elements
- Architectural: stamp, color, stain, polishing, sealers
- Site, curb, and gutter
- Tilt-up panels
- Owned and self-operated laser screed services
- ADA barrier removal upgrades
- Overlays and slab leveling
- Mechanical, electrical trench pour backs
- Pervious concrete